Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Wedding Stationery



So I thought it would be fun to share with you the wedding stationery I designed for my own wedding. The series included a website, invitation, menu, church program, gift box, table listing, table cards, and more.
Our wedding was in late October so we wanted a fall theme. These images just show some of the series.

Just so you know, the wedding was great and I'm now happily married to Melissa! We went to Belize for our honeymoon and it was absolutely amazing!

Here's a look at the dinner menu.



Table cards.



Two images of the church program.





This is the seating chart.


Here's a website I created for our wedding.


3 comments:

  1. amazing as usual!!! let me know if you would like to sell any invitation/custom stationery at the invitation store i work at. if you make up a book, we can purchase it and then place orders! :)

    not that you don't have enough to do or anything!! congrats again! -Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle and Leanne! We'll be posting a stationery I did for my friends wedding soon!

    ReplyDelete