Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dinner with Professionals

Back in January, I set up a casual dinner event for marketing professionals through New Jersey Young Professionals (NJYP). The event was in Florham Park, NJ. 16 professionals showed up and the event was a big success! I decided to make the event every two months. So yesterday March 2nd we had our second event and I was happy to also invite New Jersey Professionals.

Our second dinner was held at Just Jakes in Montclair, NJ. We had 13 marketing professionals attend and it was just as successful as the first! The food was great, but I think most people are there for the conversations, new contacts, new friends, leads, and partnerships they formed.

I've been really happy to meet some great people and make some new friends. I hope we can continue to grow those relationships with or without these events.

I'm looking at having the next one in May and I'm considering New Brunswick, NJ as the location. Let me know if you are interested in joining us! We are considering opening up the event to anyone outside of the two organizations. However, they would be charged a small fee since they don't have membership.

Also, we have a continued marketing conversation on the NJYP forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment