Friday, May 14, 2010

Celebrating 5 Years!

We are celebrating five years as a company today! I started the company back in 1998 as a freelance business, but in May of 2005, I broke off from employment and officially became self employed. Paul Kiesche Design, LLC. has grown every year and we're proud to have come this far. I'm happy to report that we have gotten this far with our own sweat and tears... all while sticking to our high standards of quality, ethics and morals. I'm very proud of this company and all the people that have contributed to the success over the years. Thank you to anyone who has helped, who have worked for us and who have encouraged us. I'm looking forward to the company getting stronger with every year into the future. We have just as much passion today as I did in 1996 when I began as a professional artist, if not more.

For our five year anniversary, we are very excited to redesign our web site. So, be on the look at for that in the upcoming future!

No comments:

Post a Comment